Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Sorry everyone! Life has been rocky lately

So i think you know that im a girl because the title of my blog (duh!). And as many know that girls have a... visitor? every month. And i got my visitor 2 days ago, my phones storage wont allow me to take pictures so i cannot take pictures to post on the blog. Also My grand father is in the hospital, dying of lung and heart problems(from smoking so much back in the old days) )-: people of the world, PLEASE dont smoke, it is already bad enough that it shortened my grandfathers life (he has been to the hospital 6 times in the past 5 years ad staying there 4 months or longer for the same problem)
So people, its already bad enough that it shortened my grandfathers life by 10 years and made him miserable for the last few years. But since this is a vegan blog, They also test cigarettes on dogs and cats (also on bunnies, guinea pigs, ferrets, etc!)

So please everyone, stop smoking.

Tip: Try an all natural cruelty free vegan anti anxiety suppliment, because i hear most people smoke when nervous.
OR try an all vegan anti smoking aid. i'l admit, i have never actually searched for that, but with all the vegan suppliments on this earth, there should be something for those who need it



But all in all. JUST DON'T SMOKE!  EVEN THOUGH IT MAY MAKE YOU FEEL GOOD ONE MINUTE< BUT THE NEXT MINUTE YOUR DYING IN PAIN IN THE HOSPITAL!


Ps if i can figure out my phones storage by tomorrow, i will be posting a craft project tomorrow

************************************UPDATE************************************
01/21/2016  2:16 AM
                                                             RIP my grandfather Billy

No comments:

Post a Comment