Monday, December 21, 2015

Welcome to my blog!

       OK, first i'm going to make it clear, that i am a very unique 13 1/3 year old vegan girl, yes, i said it, 13 1/2. (so please don't get annoyed if my grammar is terrible XD ). I like exploring new placed, although sadly my family is, lets just say is lower middle class. I plan to keep this blog through college and maybe my early adulthood. i'm an atheist,  and i'm sure there is way more but i'm too lazy to remember.

      I chose the name Vegan girl meets world because when i'm older i plan to travel a lot, not very far, mainly across the country, Canada (OMG i love Canada) and also i really would like to go to England one day. I have never wanted kids, and i dont think i ever will which luckily for me means i can save up more money to travel instead of wasting  it buying 30 diapers every day and expensive toys that get thrown away one month later.

       I will mainly blog about crafts, baking, and trying new vegan foods and stuff, and my aunt is taking me to Canada later this year so i will also blog about that, and any other trips i may go on.

My likes are :
Science
Arts and crafts made with "junk"
Dogs (My dog bella especially, (it is actually her birthday today! : D )
Canada
trying new vegan food
computer games
Baking
My Iphone (why of course!)

My dislikes are :

Animal abusers
History class
Non vegan food
HEAVY PERIODS!!! I HATE THEM SOOOOO MUCH!!! UGGGGHHHH!!!!
UGG's
Girl meets world the tv show ( i just like the name for my blog, that doesn't mean i like the show!!!)
Boys ( when i say boys, i mean i hate how other girls obsess over boys if you know what i mean.)
People who consider coloring in coloring books "art"
People telling me that God and Jesus are real (believe what you want, we are all free to our own beliefs (; )

ALSO I WILL BE CHANGING THE BACKROUND WHEN I FIGURE OUT HOW TO DOWNLOAD A PICTURE I PAINTED!!! :D

1 comment:

  1. Hi. I found your blog by googling if Trix are vegan. I realize it's abandoned but it's charming. Not trying to change your mind about kids but I just think you should know that kids don't actually need toys and diapers. :)

    ReplyDelete